Collecting The information collected is only your surname, first name, e-mail address and name of your organization. These are the details that you gave us when you entered our pop-up. This data is collected and used with your permission and in accordance with European and national data protection rules. Jarne Uytersprot (and every successor company) is your data manager. You can contact him to ask questions that you find useful. If you have any questions, you can send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save your data
Your data is stored in the form of a paper file and / or electronic file, under the responsibility of the controller who takes all necessary measures to ensure their safety.
Your data will be saved for a minimum of three years. These three years start from the moment you have entrusted them to us.
Access to your data
Only the controller has access to your data.
You have the right to give consent or to withdraw it for the processing of your personal data. You have the right to be informed about the purposes for which your data are processed and who has access to your data. Upon simple written request, addressed to the practitioner by post or in writing at Lange Herentalsestraat 42, 2018 Antwerp, you have the right:
- to view and consult your personal data;
- to request corrections if certain information is incorrect;
- deleting your data;
- the limitation of their treatment;
- to receive all information about you that has been recorded in a portable and readable format, and to obtain the transfer of your data to another lawyer (right to portability);
- to oppose treatment based on a legitimate interest, treatments for direct marketing and profiling and treatments for scientific or historical research or statistical purposes that are not in the public interest;
- are not subject to an automated individual decision.
We have a duty to ensure that your data is treated securely and to notify you if the security of your data is not respected.
If you are concerned about how your data is processed, you can contact your lawyer or the Data Protection Authority: Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel: 02/274 48 00 or email@example.com
Purpose of the treatments
Enable the execution of a contract between you and the controller.
Sending electronic mail advertisements to inform you about our activities.